Friday, October 18, 2013

Have a great weekend!

We had a great finish to our Train week! They have had so much fun with our centers and I am sure it will continue on into our Pumpkin and Halloween weeks too! Check out all our smiles today!











Just in case you were unaware of my large, growing belly (I find it hard to miss these days! :) )... I am expecting a baby the first week or so of March. Today while doing circle time we talk about who is going to be here in the afternoon (for some reason it always comes up!) and they always confirm that I will be going to get the big kids from school and so on. They are a very routine bunch! After telling them I had a doctors appointment and I would be going there instead of the school run it turned into a fun conversation about my appointment and that I would be finding out what was it would be ; Boy or Girl. We of course made our question of the day just that...What will Ms. Kara's baby be? Here is the verdict...

BOY - Kinsley, Allie, Ms. Kara, Madox, Nolan and Jade

GIRL - Aiden

We will see who was right!

No comments:

Post a Comment