Happy Monday! Hope everybody had a fantastic weekend mine was full of pool time fun! Saturday I spent my morning at a birthday party with pool time after cake and presents then that evening joined everybody for the creation kids pool party. Sunday was a relaxed day a little grocery shopping then lunch at Mosley's in Iowa city their smoked food is delicious.
This week the friendly frogs will be learning about farm animals if anybody gets a chance go check out all the animals at the Johnson country fair that will be going on starting today at the 4H fair grounds in Iowa city I think I plan to take my kids Wednesday. It's suppose to be hot all week so please be sure to remember water bottles :) Wacky water week is coming up soon August 10-14 we will have different water activities planned each day so swim wear & towels will need to be at school daily this week.
Have a fabulous evening!
Photos from our morning :
No comments:
Post a Comment