Have a awesome evening!
Thursday, August 20, 2015
We Came As Strangers We Leave As Friends
wow time flies when your having fun! I can't believe there are only 2 more days left of this school year. It's been a great privilege to be able to watch each and every friendly frog learn and grow through out the year. Today the class worked together to make a end of year poster each student put some hand prints on a poster board then I wrote out We came as stranger we leave as friends. At the beginning of the school year the students start out as strangers but by the end they have make great friendships I look forward to watching their friendships continue to grow and new ones to be made with our new school year starting on Monday. Hope everybody had a good weekend and first couple days on the week. We will be ending our week with costume day and pajama day something fun for the students before the year is completely done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment