Good Afternoon Happy Monday! I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend. I had a special birthday party for my friends son turning 1 then visited my grandmother who turned 90. Sunday was football day one of my boys plays flag football and our first practice was Sunday afternoon I hope todays weather sticks around for a while I don't like watching games in the cold on Sunday afternoons. Today the friendly frogs enjoyed there first field trip for this school year. Students enjoyed visiting Wilson's Apple orchard everybody got to go on a tractor ride on Besie we rode around the orchard looking at all the different types of apple trees they have growing on their land. After our tractor ride we went into the store and tasted a few different types of apples I think everybody's favorite was the honeycrisp apple I know they are mine. Before heading back to school studenst were able to each pick a apple and we gathered them up in a baskets to bag up and bring back to school. This week we will be learning all about apple and making a few different apple crafts along with playing in some apple scented dough at our sensory table.
Have A Great Night!
Here are photos from our Trip
 |
| petting Wilson's Apple Orchard pet Kitten |
 |
| A friendly caterpillar students noticed |
 |
| picking some apples |
 |
| Here's a good one |
 |
| Our Apple everyone picked together |
 |
| Student liked to watch the dog play fetch |
No comments:
Post a Comment