Friday, May 13, 2016

Mother's Day

Happy Friday! I hope everybody had a fantastic week! friendly frogs did a great job working on their special mothers day projects and are very excited to give them to their mommies on mothers day. They are hoping they are good and get to help eat the treats in the mothers day flower pots :) I am excited to help a friend celebrate her birthday tonight and then spend the rest of my weekend with my family plus making a visit to see my grandmother on Saturday with my mom. Mother's day is once a year but all year long we should show appreciation for all the amazing things moms do the same with fathers, grandparents, family, friends and Teachers everybody around us plays a important part in our life so remind them that you care :) I hope all you amazing creation kids moms have the most fabulous mothers day!

Mothers day Bag










Q-tip flowers & Painted flower pot

Mother's Day Card










Wearing my favorite colors Black & Pink

















Mother's day gifts :)

Friendly Frog Movie Stars

No comments:

Post a Comment