Friday, June 5, 2015

June 4th & 5th

Good Afternoon hope everybody had a great week and is having a fantastic Friday! It's starting to feel like summer now with this hotter weather. I am excited for some pool & Beach time I'm eager to see how much my daughter enjoys the water because she loves bath time. With summer officially being just around the corner be sure to let us know if their are any days your child will be gone for Vacation Time. I'll let send out a email the day before letting everybody know the days there will be a sub teacher in the friendly frog classroom.

Yesterday the friendly frog were excited to meet Gavin's Dog Nala and Tysenn's Dog Ruby. Today the friendly frogs got to meet Josslyn's Dog Payton it's been fun meeting everybody's pets this week and listening to the friendly frogs tell stories about them. Yesterday we completed a goldfish and Dalmatian craft and today the class made foot print birds. Next week will be summer fun!

Here are photos from yesterday and today:















































No comments:

Post a Comment