Good Afternoon hope everybody's week has started out good. I enjoyed a 4 day weekend with my kids we had some pool time. Went to Adventureland on Saturday that was lots of fun my daughter and sons loved the Water park. I am excited to enjoy Adventureland tomorrow with creation kids and get to see all the kids have a blast on the rides. This week our friendly frog theme is Eric Carle yesterday student colored some coloring pages of animals from Eric Carle stories today they each made their own Very Hungry Caterpillar after listening to the story during our circle time. Thursday is our Swim Day for this week and Friday will be Bike Day please remember swim wear, towel and bag for wet clothes on Thursday and Friday students need to bring a bike & a helmet students will be unable to ride their bike without a helmet. I hope everybody has a fantastic night and those joining us tomorrow at Adventureland I hope you have lots of fun cant wait to hear about it on Thursday!
 |
| "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" |
 |
| "The Grouchy Ladybug" |
 |
| Friendly frogs Friendly frog what do you see..... I see... Zoo Animals looking at me |
No comments:
Post a Comment