Thursday, September 12, 2013

I think this cooler is weather is giving us some energy or we have finally all gotten comfortable here at school and around our friends! I would gladly bottle up their energy and save it for myself if I could! Today we had a special snack that your kiddos prepared for themselves and of course ate too! Some even had seconds! We made an apple roll up with our Dancing Dolphin friends. It had whipped cream cheese mixed with cinnamon and brown sugar spread all over a tortilla. We then took apple pieces and placed them on the cream cheese and rolled it up. YUMMY!! They all did great working on their own to create and enjoy their yummy snack!
















We also had fun exploring bottled glue and getting our fingers a little messy by making paper plate apples! They did super using the glue! I was very impressed! 




We have also been working really hard on a fun apple song this week! Here it is....I encourage you all to try it at home :) Let me know if it is too hard to read! 




No comments:

Post a Comment